Curb Chain 3.7mm In Gold
Curb Chain 3.7mm In Gold
Sterling silver plated in 1 micron of 18ct gold
Gold vermeil (pronounced vur-may) is sterling silver that has been gold plated. As with sterling silver, preventive care is important for maintaining your gold vermeil jewellery. It's best to keep vermeil jewellery separate from other jewellery as the plating is susceptible to wear. Gold vermeil jewellery will tarnish like silver (as it is sterling silver, plated in 18ct gold) so it is best to keep it in an airtight box or bag. Remove gold plated jewellery before swimming, bathing or washing your hands with chemical soaps. Perfumes, creams and hairsprays can also have a negative effect, so always apply before putting on your jewellery. As the old saying goes, "Jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off".
If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap and warm water. Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel. Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth or jewellery cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean. Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage. Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating. All plating will naturally fade with wear.
Weight is 15.2 grams
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Edge Only is luxury jewelry with an edge. Founded by former DJ Jenny Huston, Edge Only is for the individuals that care about the jeans and trainers they wear every bit as much as the suit they wear to work. Made from solid gold and sterling silver, these highly finished designs are created for men and women to reflect individual style and personality. Designed, ethically made and hallmarked in Ireland, the craftsmanship and quality of finish are central to each piece "I want people to have beautifully finished designs they can feel great about in every respect”. A luxury brand for individuals and black sheep.