Curious Grey Computer Glasses
Curious Grey Computer Glasses
This oversized patterned grey cat-eye frame with blue light blocking lenses is a clash between round and edgy forms moves the classical cat-eye to a more modern, making the frames quite large and covering.
Each pair is handmade in limited quantities to maintain precision and quality that will look great and last for years.
• This frame is made from a bioplastic – this is your chance to be more earth-friendly.
• Blue light blocking lenses – it’s like a sofa for your eyes! All light around us is blue light, and too much exposure to it strains the eyes, causes headaches and leads to sleep deprivation. These lenses will help prevent all that.
• Silver faux vegan leather case & pouch – have your glasses last longer with good care.
• Ivory microfiber cloth – you don’t want to see the world through your fingermarks
• A beautiful cotton tote bag – your new reusable shopping bag, a personal gift from Supernormal, with love.
• Two-year warranty with proof of purchase – we can’t guarantee that you won’t throw them into a lake, but any manufacturing defect is our responsibility and we promise to provide you a top-quality product or fix that mishap in exchanging your frames for new ones!
Frame: Patterned Grey premium cellulose acetate with built-in acetate nose pads.
Lenses: Blue light blocking lenses for eye protection against harsh exposure to artificial light. Issuing less dryness and strain on eyes whilst working in front of a screen.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
Return any order placed 2nd November - 24th December up until 12th January inclusive for store credit (full refunds only apply to orders returned within 14 days)
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We are a small team of glasses lovers - designing frames & sharing work from the heart of Vilnius, Lithuania. Inviting you to see, experiment, and feel – a community of confident eyes.
Launched by Goda Narijauskaite in 2018, this label is an accumulation of her long-lived passion for all things optic, branching from early childhood days to adolescence rebellion years. That being said, our biggest hope remains that the people who wear our glasses – would dare to choose the frame that they love the most and embrace the feeling that comes with each and every frame.