Delicate Romance Naturally Fragrant Candle
Delicate Romance Naturally Fragrant Candle
PURE NATURAL FRAGRANCE
We took our signature fragrance Delicate Romance and tailored it for candle burning, to ensure the scent generously fills the room. Delicate Romance is a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. A sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of Sweet Orange and Lemon, leading to a blooming heart of Rose and Geranium, to be warmly embraced by Vanilla, Patchouli and Sandalwood in the base notes. For the home fragrance edition, we created a warmer body of sweetness and spice with the addition of Lavender, Camomile and Ylang Ylang.
NATURAL PLANT WAXES
Our candles are made with an innovative blend of all natural plant waxes that delivers superior fragrance throw compared to normal soy wax, without the carbon of paraffin wax candles.
We collaborated with the very talented British illustrator Deborah Ballinger to create the exclusive Lola's Apothecary pattern on our candle jar, which features our favourite botanical ingredients.
Our 100% natural candles are known for their superb fragrance throw. Made with an innovative blend of plant waxes, our candles out perform soy candles to rival traditional paraffin candles, yet happily without the harmful carbon. We collaborated with renowned British illustrator Deborah Ballinger to design the exclusive botanical pattern on our iconic smoky candle jar, to add a touch of style and fragrant opulence to any room!
• If cared for properly, each of our candle will burn for over 45 hours and 20 hours respectively.
• On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
• Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoke and damage to the glass.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface, do not place directly on glass or marble surfaces.
• Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
• Glass may become hot during use.
• Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
Gift Box (included) - 120mm (h) x 95mm (w) x 95mm (l)
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Lola’s Apothecary began as these dreamy stories do, with a whimsical girl and a rose, in a fabulous city of bright lights and large umbrellas, the city of London. Lola adores roses, fresh air and random acts of kindness. Dancing through the old city, she masqueraded as a creative professional, while mostly lingering at perfumeries and tea shops. In her tiny kitchen, alongside exotic spices and sweet delights, she would conjure up homemade potions based on age old beauty wisdom to care for her sensitive skin. After gifting a friend at a birthday party, her fragrant things became sought after via word of mouth. Lola was inspired to create a range of beauty wonders that marries effective natural skincare with the perfumed glamour that makes conventional, often chemically laden cosmetics so appealing. Lola was soon joined by Dominic, an intrepid soul who shares Lola’s vision of beauty and grace. In the winter of 2013, they embarked on an adventure to find a new home beyond the city walls. Together they run Lola’s Apothecary on a picturesque cattle farm in Devon, in between cooking, tending to the vegetable garden and lashings of clotted cream. At the heart of Lola’s Apothecary is a belief in wellness and a holistic approach to life. Lola and Dominic wish that their lovingly handmade products would not only bless one with gorgeous skin, but also become a welcome part of one’s self care ritual, to provide a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.