Available in store
Do not store your crystal glasses upside-down, the lip of the glass is delicate and may be damaged under the weight of the glass.
Do not store food or beverage in your crystal, only use your products for serving. Prior to using decanters for the first time fill them with 50/50 solution of vinegar and water and let stand for 24 hours. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Richard Brendon is a British product designer who specialises in bringing together contemporary design and traditional craftsmanship to create unique and timeless collections. Richard takes an explorative approach to design, trying to fully understanding the materials and manufacturing process he is working with before putting pen to paper. He is skilled in identifying and distilling the finest design elements of the past and reinterpreting them to produce his signature style of insightful, refined and dynamic design.
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.