Divine Grace Regenerative Body & Massage Oil
Divine Grace Regenerative Body & Massage Oil
PURE NATURAL FRAGRANCE
Divine Grace is a freshly floral scent that inspires beauty and grace. A blushing bouquet of Rose de Mai, Damask Rose and Neroli at its regal heart, lifted by a fleeting kiss of fresh Bergamot.
Our fragrances are composed entirely of the finest pure essential oils.
NATURALLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- 30% Rosehip Oil: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Neroli improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins and encourages cell renewal.
These multi-purpose beauty wonders are natural perfume oils supercharged with amazing skincare benefits. An alchemical blend of deeply healing rosehip CO2 and argan oil, the texture is just right, sinks in readily without being too greasy - miraculously erases stretch marks! A few drops on the ends of your hair will transform your blow dry. Dab a bit on cuticles and watch your nails shine & grow. Try it as a face cleanser to effectively remove makeup too. Grazia calls it 'the ultimate body oil'. 100% natural & vegan friendly.
HOW TO USE
Massage all over body on damp skin after shower or bath, before patting dry with a towel. Use on dry skin for intensive moisture.
Dab on dry patches to smooth foundation.
Warm a few drops between palms to smooth hair and add shine.
Massage into cuticles and nail beds at night to transform weak nails.
Use as a facial cleansing oil to effectively remove makeup.
Of course, it makes a great massage oil too.
Our fragrant things do not contain any preservatives. Please store in a cool, dark place for maximum freshness and potency.
INGREDIENTS Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Linalool, *Limonene. *From essential oils.
Gift Box (included) - 125mm (h) x 50mm (w) x 50mm (l)
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Lola’s Apothecary began as these dreamy stories do, with a whimsical girl and a rose, in a fabulous city of bright lights and large umbrellas, the city of London. Lola adores roses, fresh air and random acts of kindness. Dancing through the old city, she masqueraded as a creative professional, while mostly lingering at perfumeries and tea shops. In her tiny kitchen, alongside exotic spices and sweet delights, she would conjure up homemade potions based on age old beauty wisdom to care for her sensitive skin. After gifting a friend at a birthday party, her fragrant things became sought after via word of mouth. Lola was inspired to create a range of beauty wonders that marries effective natural skincare with the perfumed glamour that makes conventional, often chemically laden cosmetics so appealing. Lola was soon joined by Dominic, an intrepid soul who shares Lola’s vision of beauty and grace. In the winter of 2013, they embarked on an adventure to find a new home beyond the city walls. Together they run Lola’s Apothecary on a picturesque cattle farm in Devon, in between cooking, tending to the vegetable garden and lashings of clotted cream. At the heart of Lola’s Apothecary is a belief in wellness and a holistic approach to life. Lola and Dominic wish that their lovingly handmade products would not only bless one with gorgeous skin, but also become a welcome part of one’s self care ritual, to provide a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.