Dreamy Mineral Soak
Dreamy Mineral Soak
Select your size
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
For thousands of years the healing and therapeutic qualities of salt baths have been highly acclaimed, and traditionally used to ease aches and pains and numerous skin ailments.
Mineral rich Himalayan pink salt and sea salt cleanse and purify the skin whilst helping to kick start sluggish circulation. A salt bath restores hydration, so it won’t leave your skin wrinkly!
The calming scent and aromatic properties of lavender essential oil promotes relaxation, whilst warm and spicy cardamom oil offers relief from emotional stress and it’s even considered to be an aphrodisiac! Antiseptic lemon peel gently brightens skin dead skin and along with pine oil helps to combat problematic, oily skin and blemishes. Vegan.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments, read more about its weird and wonderful uses here...MOA are creating more miracle potions, in keeping with our green and natural approach to living life. Sometimes keeping it simple is just better...