Available in store
This item is also held by Karine Assaf in United KingdomVersatile and light for multi-purpose usage. Artwork: Hand drawn and partially hand painted. Organic Pigments in Art: Inedible spinach and red cabbage, turmeric, titanium white, mayan red and orange ochre. Eco-friendly printing and FSC certified chemical free golden packaging. Made in Italy.
This scarf was inspired by an excerpt of Karine's diary.
Excerpt: "While I was taking a walk between the millennium cedars of my beloved Lebanon, I started imagining all the things they could have seen ever since the world was new. Back then, could they have witnessed the oldest legends of all time? Were they present when Zeus fell in love with Europa, the beautiful daughter of the Phoenician king of Tyre? Have they seen him transforming himself into a magnificent white bull to seduce her, abduct her and rush into the sea? Have they celebrated when the European continent got baptised after her name?I wonder how excited they must have been when the Tyrian purple of Murex shells were discovered and artisanal carpets and sailing boats came to life."
Dry Clean Only
Picture 2: (S/M) 70x70cm
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer