Eye Wand - Heated LED Massager
Eye Wand - Heated LED Massager
This breakthrough device uses heat, gentle massage and LED light to replenish dry, tired eyes- perfect for people who spend the day staring at screens! Vibration increases blood circulation – helping with lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness, red LED light encourages collagen and elastin production to help smooth out the eye area.
Key features include a heated head (control between 37-45C), a gentle massage head and a red LED light.
Use 3 features at the same time or turn the LED light and massage on or off.
1. Start by applying our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (specifically designed to work with our wand) or your favourite eye cream to give the wand extra slip and improve the absorption of your products.
2. Turn the wand on with a long press of the on/off button. Select your temperature setting. Give the wand 1 minute to heat up to full temperature.
3. Select your setting preferences (use all three features at once, or choose to use only the LED light or massage alone).
4. Start at the inner corner of your eye and slowly run the wand underneath your lash line. Working your way to the other corner of your eye. For best results spend 10 seconds per one pass from inner to outer corner. Repeat the motion from inner to outer corner for at least 60 seconds.
5. Repeat step 3 on your upper eyelid - again, for best results move the wand slowly and only from inner conner to outer corner.
6. Repeat on your other eye.
7. Turn off by holding the on/off button down.
For best results, use morning and evening and keep wand well-charged using the USB cable (included).
Keep Eye Wand away from water. After use (and after turning off your device), wipe off the massage head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed; ring out a cloth so that there is nearly dry. Add a little anti-bacterial soap and wipe down the massage head.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over $200 / 200€ / C$200 / A$300
to US, EU, Canada or Australia.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
Return any order placed 2nd November - 24th December up until 12th January inclusive for store credit (full refunds only apply to orders returned within 14 days)
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
A treat, not just a treatment for dry, tired eyes!
Peep Club is the brainchild childhood best friends - an Optometrist (Nicola) and a Brand Strategist (Natasha), who struggled with sensitised, dry eyes for years.
We developed Peep Club to be the eye care we'd always dreamed of - free from any irritating ingredients (alcohol, fragrance, parabens, preservatives), 100% certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and of course highly effective (it is recommended by Ophthalmologists, Aestheticians and Oculo-Plastic Surgeons).
Our hero product is the breakthrough innovation, the Eye Wand, which stimulates your eyes to naturally hydrate themselves. It gently massages your eye area to boost the quality of your tears (for sparkling, bright eyes), increase elastin and collagen production and de-puff through lymphatic drainage.
Along with our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm and Reusable Organic Velvet Bamboo Pads, we have developed a perfectly curated 'all-you-need eye kit' that nourishes and protects your eyes from the outside and the inside.