Facial Detox Purifying Face Mask
Facial Detox Purifying Face Mask
• Amazonian Clay Rich in minerals and nutrients to help eliminate toxins, clear blocked pores and resolve break-outs
• Kombuchka™ Delivers a lipo filling effect without surgery whilst improving overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness and radiance
• Calendula Helps to soothe dry and aggravated skin by reducing inflammation.
Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Leave for 10 minutes before removing with warm water and a muslin cloth. When skin is excessively oily use three times a week, otherwise use weekly.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Myristyl Myristate, Mel (Honey), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linalool, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We launched Elemental Herbology in 2008. In just over a decade, our products have won us accolades in Vogue, endorsements by beauty gurus including Lisa Eldridge and Sali Hughes, industry awards, and a place on the treatment menu in some of the world’s best spas.
We knew from the start that we wanted to create a different kind of skincare and bodycare range with Elemental Herbology. One that drew on our twin passions for plant-based beauty, and the five-element theory – the ancient philosophy which is the cornerstone of traditional Chinese medicine.
Five-element theory is the belief that all life is comprised of and ruled by the five elements of nature – wood, fire, earth, metal, water – and that these elements need to work in harmony to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium.
We believe your skin needs a balance of all the elements, and that balance depends on your skin type, your lifestyle, the season and a range of environmental factors. Your Elemental Herbology prescription will comprise products from a mix of our ranges, depending on what your skin needs to achieve balance at this point in time.
We do not test our products on animals, and have over 20 products that are suitable for vegans. Our vegan-friendly collection is growing.
We do not add unnecessary chemicals to our products, and avoid all ingredients with safety concerns. All our products are completely free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), parabens and mineral oils.