Facial Soufflé Overnight Cream
Facial Soufflé Overnight Cream
• Hematite A rock extract rich in iron to tighten and firm the skin by boosting collagen synthesis
• Aquarich® A 24-hour moisturising complex that locks moisture into the skin and visibly improve hydration
• Argan Oil Rich in Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin E to neutralise free radicals, protect against environmental extremes while helping to promote increased elasticity, hydration and repair.
Apply a small amount to cleansed skin every evening to face, neck and décolleté. No need to rinse.
"Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate,
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran
Polyglyceryl-3-Esters, Myristyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Soybean Glycerides, Argania
Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium
Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables,
Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hematite Extract,
Xanthan Gum, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena
Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Allantoin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lecithin,
Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Soluble Collagen, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate,
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbyl
Palmitate, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid, Citronellol, Linalool,
Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Limonene, Farnesol, Citral, Isoeugenol."
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We launched Elemental Herbology in 2008. In just over a decade, our products have won us accolades in Vogue, endorsements by beauty gurus including Lisa Eldridge and Sali Hughes, industry awards, and a place on the treatment menu in some of the world’s best spas.
We knew from the start that we wanted to create a different kind of skincare and bodycare range with Elemental Herbology. One that drew on our twin passions for plant-based beauty, and the five-element theory – the ancient philosophy which is the cornerstone of traditional Chinese medicine.
Five-element theory is the belief that all life is comprised of and ruled by the five elements of nature – wood, fire, earth, metal, water – and that these elements need to work in harmony to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium.
We believe your skin needs a balance of all the elements, and that balance depends on your skin type, your lifestyle, the season and a range of environmental factors. Your Elemental Herbology prescription will comprise products from a mix of our ranges, depending on what your skin needs to achieve balance at this point in time.
We do not test our products on animals, and have over 20 products that are suitable for vegans. Our vegan-friendly collection is growing.
We do not add unnecessary chemicals to our products, and avoid all ingredients with safety concerns. All our products are completely free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), parabens and mineral oils.