Femme Hoodie Men
Femme Hoodie Men
Celebrating form through JEMIMASARA’s line drawings and scribbles, this collaboration is a celebration of women working together, mental health, the female form, subverting the male gaze and creativity.
FEMME the podcast by Daisy Lowe, hosts intimate, honest chats about the 'highs and lows' of being female & invites friends and heroes to talk about fashion and family, news and nonsense, culture and curves.
Ribbed cuff and hem
Flat lace drawcords
Hidden MP3/phone pocket inside kangaroo pouch pocket with small opening for ear phone cord
Hidden ear phone loops
Twin needle stitching detail
Kangaroo pouch pocket
Thumb holes in the cuffs. V neck insert detail
Hanging loop at back neck
Wash at 40 degrees
*all JEMIMASARA products are made in a sustainable way: https://www.jemimasara.co.uk/SUSTAINABILITY
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
JEMIMASARA is a creative project & brand founded by Jemima Sara Hand. The brand wishes to encourage individuals to develop creativity through fashion and art. Jemima founded JEMIMASARA after suffering with mental illness issues. Her road to recovery was scribbling, painting and designing.
“When JEMIMASARA launched, I wanted to do something different. I saw an opportunity to combine art, fashion and playful design whilst promoting what I am most passionate about: freedom of expression, sustainability and mental health.”
The JEMIMASARA mission is genuine: to recognise and promote modern-day issues so we can educate and inform, at the same time as creating effortless, tongue-in-cheek, fun and easy-to-wear pieces that everyone can wear every day and in any moment. Living and working in London & Shropshire, Jemima is responsible for designing, scribbling, sourcing materials, meeting and working with local suppliers and businesses; JEMIMASARA is proud to be an ethical and sustainable brand