Femme Hoodie Men
Femme Hoodie Men
Celebrating form through JEMIMASARA’s line drawings and scribbles, this collaboration is a celebration of women working together, mental health, the female form, subverting the male gaze and creativity.
FEMME the podcast by Daisy Lowe, hosts intimate, honest chats about the 'highs and lows' of being female & invites friends and heroes to talk about fashion and family, news and nonsense, culture and curves.
Ribbed cuff and hem
Flat lace drawcords
Hidden MP3/phone pocket inside kangaroo pouch pocket with small opening for ear phone cord
Hidden ear phone loops
Twin needle stitching detail
Kangaroo pouch pocket
Thumb holes in the cuffs. V neck insert detail
Hanging loop at back neck
Wash at 40 degrees
*all JEMIMASARA products are made in a sustainable way: https://www.jemimasara.co.uk/SUSTAINABILITY
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
JEMIMASARA is a creative project which hopes to inspire individuals to get creative through fashion & art.
JEMIMASARA strives to be representative of modern-day issues so we can educate and inform.
JEMIMASARA was created after Jemima suffered with mental illness issues. Her road to recovery was scribbling, painting and designing.
Jemima wants to raise awareness for mental health and mental illness by creating collections, art-works and running workshops / talks.
Living and working in London & Shropshire, Jemima does everything from designing / scribbling, sourcing the material, meeting local suppliers; and works with the local community to help support other small businesses.