Five Times A Lady
Five Times A Lady
Select your size Size Guide
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Five narrow bands, each set with a gemstone of varying size, caught with a small band at the back so the rings can move but not be removed.
Crafted in .925 silver with a layer of 18K gold, the largest stone is a Brazilian amethyst at 10mm, and then an apatite at 8mm, a blue topaz at 7mm, a peridot at 6mm and finally a tanzanite at 5mm.
Each of the gemstones is bright and beautiful, faceted at the edges and at the back of the stone, which is open, to reflect maximun light and color. Each one is set in brushed gilt surround 5mm deep. These are a different kind of stacking ring and the blue,green and purple color way is not only spectacular but will go with lots of outfits.
As the song goes
'There's nothing to keep us apart
Your'e once, twice, five times a lady
And I love you, I love you.'
If possible resist doing the washing up and other household cleaning, especially when wearing this ring.
It is set in .925 silver and gilded with 18K gold.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Over 15 years ago, the founders of Gem Bazaar walked into a room in Delhi that was on fire. The light of a thousand suns exploded off gemstones of all descriptions. Their stories, their color, their brilliance became the centrepiece of the fledgling company. Since then, Gem Bazaar has existed to make these glorious gemstones the centrepiece of bold, unusual and glamorous rings and earrings, set in .925 silver and 18k silver gilt.
These days, particularly, our earth becomes more valuable by the day. With it, all gemstones are now considered precious, since all are rare and their supply is limited. Nothing complements a woman like a gemstone - an exquisite fragment of color and light frozen in time, reflecting the earth's story in it's very existence.
Gem Bazaar jewelry celebrates the joy of womaninity, both of being and wearing what is natural and real.