Flux Spur Belt
Flux Spur Belt
Select your size Size Guide
This item is held by David Webdale in United KingdomSolid silver buckle on a handmade leather belt, this stunning silver buckle is marked on the rear with UK hallmarks sterling silver (925), and David Webdale Markers mark (DJW) a great personal gift idea for that impossible to buy for someone in your life. The handmade leather belt is 35mm wide.
It is recommended that jewellery is stored in its original box or in a specialist box to prevent an unnecessary build-up of oxide.
We also recommend avoiding contact with agents such as aftershave skin creams etc as this will speed up the natural tarnishing process.
Leather will soften and age with use, for best results avoid contact with salt water and do not stretch when wet as the leather will distort.
Measuring an existing belt will be a good and accurate indicator for size, but If you know a waist size then we can also work from this.
THE BEST METHOD TO MEASURE YOUR "BELT SIZE" : When ordering a belt on-line, the best way to assure the proper fit is to measure one of your existing belts that fits you well. To do this, carefully stretch out the belt on a flat surface, and using a measuring tape, measure from: where the buckle attaches to the belt, to: the hole on the belt that fits you best (this might be the loosest, or most stretched out hole)
Note: Do not measure to the middle hole; measure to the hole that fits you best. That is your belt size. If you anticipate a change in your waist size (we all trend larger), you can add or subtract one inch from this measurement. Your new belt should be based upon this measurement. On your new belt, that same dimension will be the measurement from where the buckle attaches, to the center hole of the new belt.
From this center hole our belts have 3 punched holes longer (at one inch increments) and three punched holes shorter (at one inch increments), although more can be requested. This arrangement gives you the widest relevant range in adjusting your belt.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer