Flyover vase was inspired by one of the many flyover pillars and other pieces of concrete infrastructure in Bangalore that have dominated the city’s landscape since the late 90s. We miniaturised the functional and architectural features of these structures, in this case the geometric ridges found on its sides, rendering them as decorative patterns and tactile elements. Each design was 3D-printed, moulds were then made out of silicone and the pieces were cast in concrete. Our Flyover Vase won a Wallpaper Design Award in 2019.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Founded in 2013 by Spandana Gopal, Tiipoi is a London based design studio and brand. It was founded on the thinking that there is more to Indian design than just sticking an elephant on something, and that Indian craft has more to offer than simply repeating the past. India can seem a pretty chaotic place. But sitting there, quietly are some really incredible, super functional designs. The “designers” of these objects if they can be found at all, aren’t celebrated in the same way as they are in other countries. Instead design is seen as a bi-product of living. This unassuming approach, with an emphasis on a quiet functionality, is what inspires and drives our creative process at Tiipoi.