Frida Heart Necklace
Frida Heart Necklace
Sophie Simone Designs was honored to have been invited by the prestigious V&A Museum in London to take part in theFrida Kahlo: Making Her Self Up exhibit which begins June 13th, 2018. The #YoSoyFridaSSDproject was born out of a desire to honor Frida through a series of portraits of strong women who decided to represent her in their unique and personal ways. Sophie Simone Designs is proud to give the stage to these amazing women, and to have them represent us through their images and their stories as they relate to Frida. Viva Frida, vivan las mujeres y viva Mexico!
Necklace available in 22K Gold Plated.
All plating will eventually wear off over time due to normal usage. To have your jewelry replated, please contact us for a quote. Use non-abrasive cleaning materials. If a cleaning substance is too strong it may remove the gold.
Do not let your jewelry come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray. Frequently clean in a mild dishwashing liquid diluted in water. Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewelry cleaner is NOT recommended.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Sophie Simone Designs was created by Franco-Mexican designer Sophie Simone Cortina. Her line reflects her love for her native Mexico and her passion for creating pieces that are timeless, feminine, versatile and unique.
She began making jewelry as a child, creating necklaces out of vintage broches, secretly given to her by her grandmother, which she then turned into unique creations. Today, Sophie enjoys designing her collections from what inspires her the most and working closely with talented Mexican artisans. Each design is carefully hand made and unique.
Her passion for travel, art, yoga, photography, nature and life, allows her to gather inspiration wherever she goes and transform it into beautiful jewelry creations.
~ Made with love and in peace