this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Thank you Tal!
Hand rolled edges
Made in Britain
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Instantly recognisable for its bold, playful designs, Tal Drori is a contemporary brand which specializes in scarves: a canvas of three-dimensional potential. Every scarf has a story woven into it: a relationship, a scenario, a game. Color and pattern, Creative Director Tal Drori’s two defining obsessions, intermingle to create a mood which is both coyly tongue-in-cheek and assertively modern. Eyes are drawn irresistibly to the vibrancy of Tal’s color-pop palette, then held by the intrigue of her surreal designs. Individually, each scarf functions as a stand alone piece: a snapshot of a geometric world inhabited by enigmatic figures, and as a chapter in the wider narratives which thread the collections together. The scarves are printed on fabric of the highest quality, using the latest digital print technology, before being individually hand-finished. All production takes place within the United Kingdom, where Drori has been based since 2011. The brand was born out of the close collaborative relationship shared between Tal Drori, her sister Sigal Yaacobi, and co-founder Laura Polazzi.