Fur Zero Vest
Fur Zero Vest
Select your size Size Guide
Available in store
Product : This dress is insane FAB. LOVE LOVE LOVE!...
The garment is designed on a zero waste pattern which minimizes waste
The fabric is locally sourced in NYC which lowers our carbon footprint
Our garments are made locally in New York
Dry Clean Only
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Malaika New York was founded on Earth Day of April 2016, MALAIKA’s garments are designed and handmade in New York with a deliberate, two-fold purpose. Purpose for the wearer and propose for the environment. The brand aims to eliminate environmental detriments by utilizing minimal or zero waste patterns while maximising wearability by producing a luxe-quality, contemporary line that remain in style now and in the future. For each item sold, a tree is planted for The Canopy Project. MALAIKA furthers sustainability efforts by integrating up-cycled materials like plastics and regenerated fabrics.
Everything is produced locally in New York to maintain quality and standards, but also to support the US garment industry. MALAIKA strives to be sustainable by minimizing waste, and recycling fabrics/plastics back into our designs. To further minimize waste, our collection is made with simplified or zero waste patterns - giving each design a distinct purpose.