Gold And Enamel Gaia Drop Earrings
Now that they’re yours, love them, wear them, experience them and enjoy them to the fullest! Make them your own, a moment in your stories.
Here are some ways to help you best care of them -
- Store them in the pouch/box provided to prevent them from getting scratched.
- To prolong their lives, avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions and other chemicals.
- Although gold-plated jewelry will not tarnish like silver, it may in time fade slightly depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
- In case of any extreme exposure, wipe down your pieces with a soft cloth to remove all traces of moisture before storing them away.
- Handle the push pins, links and hooks with care as they require a gentle touch.
Material Specifications -
- Recycled Brass
- 22k gold micron plating. This may not seem much, but it makes the piece durable and hypoallergic. This also adds a slight thickness to the piece, but we like to call it character!
- Shades of purple enamel
Made in: India
MATERIAL: 22k micron gold plated brass with shades of purple enamel
Length: 3.9” (10 cm)
Width: 1.18” (3 cm)
Weight: 27 g (pair)
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200 in USA
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
Free returns within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
Dhwani Bansal's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer