Grapefruit & Mandarin Body Wash
Grapefruit & Mandarin Body Wash
• Grapefruit & Mandarin – Energising oils with an invigorating fragrance to help nurture and soothe skin
• Aloe Vera - Helps to revitalise and rejuvenate the skin
• Green Tea - Powerful anti-oxidant that helps protect the skin against environmental damage
Apply to damp skin, lather and rinse well.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Phytic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We launched Elemental Herbology in 2008. In just over a decade, our products have won us accolades in Vogue, endorsements by beauty gurus including Lisa Eldridge and Sali Hughes, industry awards, and a place on the treatment menu in some of the world’s best spas.
We knew from the start that we wanted to create a different kind of skincare and bodycare range with Elemental Herbology. One that drew on our twin passions for plant-based beauty, and the five-element theory – the ancient philosophy which is the cornerstone of traditional Chinese medicine.
Five-element theory is the belief that all life is comprised of and ruled by the five elements of nature – wood, fire, earth, metal, water – and that these elements need to work in harmony to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium.
We believe your skin needs a balance of all the elements, and that balance depends on your skin type, your lifestyle, the season and a range of environmental factors. Your Elemental Herbology prescription will comprise products from a mix of our ranges, depending on what your skin needs to achieve balance at this point in time.
We do not test our products on animals, and have over 20 products that are suitable for vegans. Our vegan-friendly collection is growing.
We do not add unnecessary chemicals to our products, and avoid all ingredients with safety concerns. All our products are completely free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), parabens and mineral oils.