Graphite Dream Bracelet
Graphite Dream Bracelet
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Keep your jewelry clean with a lint-free cloth (or even silver polishing cloth) after each wear and place individually into a soft-lined jewelry box or pouch. If you want to buff the piece, apply water with a mild soap to a soft cloth and wipe. Please avoid paper towel or tissue paper to clean (unless you want scratches). We do not recommend using jewelry cleaners or any other abrasives. And of course, remove the jewelry before swimming, bathing and household chores.
Jewelry should always be put on last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray, and other chemical substances that can be corrosive.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Durrah Wagner takes inspiration from her Malaysian roots, mixing the beauty and richness of her culture with the clean and contemporary lines of her formative years in London and life in Los Angeles.
Since launching the brand in 2014, Durrah has taken the brand from strength to strength, honing her experience at Jimmy Choo and her training at Tiffany & Co. with each collection to create a unique and distinctive style which pushes boundaries in terms of wearability and the materials she uses. Durrah really wanted pieces that could be worn with Hermes and Havaianas hence she uses quick magnetic clasps on her bracelets.
Durrah's pieces caught the eyes of many discerning clients all over the globe. After meeting with great success in London, Durrah took a bold step and moved to Los Angeles where she currently resides with her husband and continues to find inspiration. Los Angeles has added another facet to the brand's identity. It's laid-back coastal vibe, warm sunshine, and growing culture of art and fashion motivate her to create brilliant pieces of jewelry that are comfortable and stylish.