Select your size Size Guide
Optical art style grid throughout
Lightly oxidized and distressed
YP lettering on inner band
19mm across top face
Made by hand in the United States
Each item is made entirely from Sterling Silver,
and therefore will oxidize naturally over time,
making each piece unique to its wearer.
To clean your YOUTHFUL PEOPLES Jewelry,
soak in a hot water and soap mixture,
use a soft bristled brush to lightly remove any debris,
rinse with warm water, pat dry.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Youthful Peoples is a Portland-Based Jewelry Studio founded on the idea of reimagining accessories outside of traditional forms. Portland-born Jeweler and Designer, Jackson Krisky has been creating jewelry for the past three years under the name Youthful Peoples. After learning the techniques of traditional silversmithing under master goldsmith Dustin Hutcherson alongside studying product design at Portland's Pacific Northwest College of Art, Krisky has now released several collections of his own, exploring the boundaries of unisex jewelry and accessories.