Every piece will tarnish and age differently as it is exposed to a range of factors. Areas with a higher level of humidity will see a more rapid transformation in comparison to those that are colder and drier. Depending on the pH level of your skin the metals can shine or oxidize. In some cases the oxidization can leave a mark on your skin.
The MvdT Collection was created with antiquity in mind and intended to age over time. To return your jewel to its original raw brass color use the care polish set.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Marlous van der Toorn is an autodidact jewelry designer with a background in fashion. Four years ago she started her creative journey. This resulted in a 6-month adventure that took her to the other side of the world. The outcome is a beautiful line of exclusive, complementary pieces.
“Creating my own designs and the opportunity to share these with you makes me feel very privileged. Through my travels, I gather inspiration to create timeless, unique collections based on my life experience. I hope my story inspires you to be your own legend and find your way to make each day a gift. All pieces are made of pure metals out of a conscious, sustainable perspective and no plating is used. Please, take care of your jewels and they will shine a lifetime." - Marlous van der Toorn
MvdT designs are handmade out of pure metals, brass, and sterling 925 silver or Solid Gold 14k or 18k. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc and has been used for centuries as a semi-precious alternative to gold. The MvdT Collection was created with antiquity in mind and intended to age over time.