Select your size Size Guide
Mr Mullan's Hand San is a powerful yet gentle hand sanitiser, ideal for those with sensitive or dry skin.
Formulated with 90% proof isopropyl alcohol, (Public Health England's recommendation) this is a valid and eco friendly alternative to widely used hand sanitising gel, with the addition of aloe vera extract to keep your skin well moisturised.
We designed our Hand San as a pump spray in order to minimise the time it takes for the antimicrobial properties to take effect. Recent studies have shown that liquid antibac sprays are both faster acting and more effective than traditional hand gels.
Our Signature Scent has been employed for our Hand San. Infused with bergamot, black pepper, sandalwood and orange blossom, all of which contain natural antimicrobial properties, our spray leaves a delightful scent once absorbed.
DIRECTIONS OF USE :
Mr Mullan's Hand San is designed as an accompaniment to regular hand washing, not a replacement.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Mr Mullan has been in the hair and grooming industry for twenty eight years.
He noticed a niche in the market for high-end beard grooming products and decided to create his own. Using only the highest quality natural ingredients Mr Mullan is delighted to present to you his grooming and lifestyle collection perfectly suited to the busy modern man who cares about quality. Every ingredient in each formula has been hand picked for its hair and skin properties meaning you won't find any chemical nasties or filler ingredients ensuring you look and feel your best.
No single use plastics are used in production and Mr Mullan prides himself on the sustainability of the packaging used.