Printed in France
Edition of 27, signed and numbered by the artist.
Using the highest quality archival paper and highest quality inks (giclée).
The product comes framed
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
After finishing her studies at the renowned Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and the Ecole nationale des Arts Décoratifs de Paris, the creator of the Astrid Sarkissian brand revives the traditions of her own family from which she inherited her passion for silk. During her childhood, Astrid was lulled in stories as fragile as a silk thread; stories about the antique tradition of silkworm breeding and silk spinning. Following her ancestors' thread, she creates scarves for the modern day. The silkworm breeding family from a far-away land on the Silk Road passed an ancestral skill on to her that shaped her artistic roots. A heritage inspiring Astrid Sarkissian's creations today, combining a traditional savoir-faire with a contemporary creativity.