Herb Oil #2 Rosemary + Thyme 50ml
Herb Oil #2 Rosemary + Thyme 50ml
Select your size
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
- Cleansing bath oil: Gently massage into the skin on the body, soak in a warm bath, inhale the fragrance deeply and relax. Alternatively add a few drops to the warm bath water
- As Hair Oil: Massage oil onto dry scalp evenly, leave on for 20-30 mins then shampoo as normal. You may have to shampoo twice to remove excess oil.
- Massage oil: Use for body and joints, pre- or post- shower
Sesame Oil: This oil is highly recommended by Ayurveda for massage for body and hair. It is rich in vitamin E, B6 and minerals that helps in the strengthening of hair, rejuvenate skin cells and detoxify the body. The viscosity and warming quality of this oil makes it ideal for massaging. The antioxidant called Sesamol present in this oil is said to prevent the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines.
Rosemary: Anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, rosemary oil has been traditionally used promote healthy hair, discourage lice and dandruff as well as a general cleanser. Considered a stress buster, it improves blood circulation and hair growth and is recognised to alleviate muscle + joint pain.
Thyme: Anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti bacterial, thyme slows the ageing process which is why it’s used to preserve meat. It was also used in the embalming process of Mummies in Ancient Egypt!
Yarrow: Historically used staunch wounds and bleeding. But it’s also said to heal by promoting growth of skin tissue. Another historical use was as a hair rinse as it also promotes hair growth.
Clary Sage: Therapeutic for nerves and a stress reliever. Helps relieve muscle stiffness and cramps, Stimulates hair growth and promotes skin health.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral
*Non Organic Ingredient
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Kindred + Wild products are natural, organic products for everyday use and rituals which are born out of the founder's own experiences with skin issues and the eventual holistic approach towards life and health. Her research for plants and inspiration for products is rooted in the concepts of Herbal medicine, Ayurveda, history + folklore, manuscripts and books like those of Nicolas Culpeper, John Gerard etc. and other traditional herb wisdom. Kindred + Wild's holistic approach and sensitivity towards the environment reflects in its values. The products 100% natural and over 95% organic. The bottles are glass and packaging it kept to a minimum while still maintaining the pleasure of the ritual of self care.