Herb Oil #3 Rose + Yarrow 50ml
Herb Oil #3 Rose + Yarrow 50ml
This is a rich oil suitable for dry and mature skin types or normal skin during winter months. (psst! Also makes a great night serum!)
- Bath oil: Apply on the body, soak in a warm bath. Alternatively add a few drops to the warm bath water.
- Face cleanser: Massage oil in circular motions and cover face with hot towel, inhale deeply. Wipe the face gently while the towel is still hot. Finish with a cold towel.
- Night serum: After cleansing, rub a few drops on your hands and pat gently onto the face before going to bed. Sleep well!
- Massage oil on the body before or after a shower or bath as a moisturiser.
Rose: Famed for hydrating the skin, it is an essential part of skin rituals in Middle East, and some parts of Asia. But Rose is also a toner which works by firming the skin encouraging tightening the pores. This makes it a friend of ageing skin.
Yarrow: Anti-inflammatory and for re-generation of tissues and therefore healing
Borage Oil: High content of GLA (gamma linoleic acid), a fatty acid which the human body does not produce. Borage oil is said to help some skin irritating conditions.
Sesame Oil: This oil is highly recommended by Ayurveda for massage for body and hair. It is rich in vitamin E, B6 and minerals that helps in the strengthening of hair, rejuvenate skin cells and detoxify the body. The viscosity and warming quality of this oil makes it ideal for massaging. The antioxidant called Sesamol present in this oil is said to prevent the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines.
Hemp oil: Skin regenerative, good ratio of omega 6 + Omega 3 (similar to the human body’s need) and Moisturising effect.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba's close chemical similarity to sebum, (the oil produced by the body), allows it to form a protective layer on the skin to seal in moisture.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Borago officianalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, Achillea Millefolium Oil, Pelargonium roseum (Bourbon Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Extract*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
*Non Organic Ingredient
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Kindred + Wild products are natural, organic products for everyday use and rituals which are born out of the founder's own experiences with skin issues and the eventual holistic approach towards life and health. Her research for plants and inspiration for products is rooted in the concepts of Herbal medicine, Ayurveda, history + folklore, manuscripts and books like those of Nicolas Culpeper, John Gerard etc. and other traditional herb wisdom. Kindred + Wild's holistic approach and sensitivity towards the environment reflects in its values. The products 100% natural and over 95% organic. The bottles are glass and packaging it kept to a minimum while still maintaining the pleasure of the ritual of self care.