Hexagon Necklace In Gold
Hexagon Necklace In Gold
Available in store
A piece from our collaboration with artist Leah Hewson. #EOxLH
Product : Product looked great against my black suit
Product : Great! We love them. I don't have anything else to say but feel trapped by this text box.
Gold vermeil is sterling silver that has been gold plated. As with sterling silver, preventive care is important for maintaining your gold vermeil jewellery. It's best to keep vermeil jewellery separate from other jewellery as the plating is susceptible to wear. Gold vermeil jewellery will tarnish like silver (as it is sterling silver, plated in 18ct/24ct gold) so it is best to keep it in an airtight box or bag. Remove gold plated jewellery before swimming, bathing or washing your hands with chemical soaps. Perfumes, creams and hairsprays can also have a negative effect, so always apply before putting on your jewellery. As the old saying goes, "Jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off".
If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap and warm water. Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel. Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth or jewellery cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean. Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage. Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating. All plating will naturally fade with wear.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Edge Only is luxury jewelry with an edge. Founded by former DJ Jenny Huston, these highly finished designs are created for men and women to reflect individual style and personality. Made from solid gold and sterling silver, they are designed, ethically made and hallmarked in Dublin Castle, Ireland. The craftsmanship and quality of finish are central to each piece "I want people to have beautifully finished designs they can feel great about in every respect”. Edge Only is the cult brand loved by celebrities and black sheep.