Hive Cufflinks Gold
Hive Cufflinks Gold
Use a soft, lint free cloth to keep silver, 18ct yellow and rose gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can scratch surfaces.
We strongly recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea or in chlorinated water.
Do not leave your jewellery in the bathroom because your silver pieces will tarnish faster.
Do avoid spraying perfumes or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.
We do not add Nickel to our Jewellery, however there can be small traces.
Metal Finish: 18ct Gold Vermeil on Sterling Silver
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Jewel Tree London is a Notting Hill based premium jewelry brand that creates strikingly beautiful contemporary pieces in a range of semi-precious stones and sterling silver with 18ct Gold Vermeil. “Jewel Tree London is an extension of my spirit. My backgrounds in furniture design and love for simplicity have naturally manifested themselves in my jewelry designs. My production team craft with absolute love, quality and care - ethicality and sustainability are incredibly important to me from both a luxury brand aspect as well as at a personal level.
Inspired by sculptural forms in nature and architecture, JTL designs are elegant and call to those who love bold, sculptural pieces that play with traditional notions of gender conformity, allowing for a light-hearted duality. All our designs and development is in-house. We do not source from third party distributors.