Select your size Size Guide
Do not expose stones to heat.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Kassandra Lauren Gordon has lived in many places in the UK and has settled to London five years ago. She has worked in the public and voluntary sector for nearly 10 years. Kassandra studied jewelry manufacture and design in Hatton Gardens (London's jewelry district), before setting up her London studio. Kassandra is also a performance poet. Her Jamaican heritage is represented by an ‘ackee’ in her logo, the Jamaican national fruit. Kassandra Lauren Gordon jewelry satiates the desire of professional women for handmade precious pieces with character that can be worn seamlessly in professional and casual contexts. All pieces are made from precious metals and gemstones by hand from Gordon’s London studio. Experience as a domestic violence worker and working with women in the community have convinced Gordon of the need for women to be more affirming of themselves. The range includes pendants, earrings, rings, bangles and chokers.