Our Superfine merino wool has been Especially produced for Yarn & Copper in Aichi, Japan.
The Union Jack reimagined into a tartan pattern. With a frayed edge and rough design, giving that vintage Rock 'n' Roll look.
Dry clean only
Due to the printing process we use, there may be some small dots of ink on the print.
Please understand, this is unavoidable when printing on wool.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
YARN & COPPER was established 2013 by Ai and David Bateman in Japan.
Ai was born in Japan having a background in fashion, traveling internationally as a buyer.
David was born in England and graduated art college. He has continued to be an artist ever since.
David often uses British and pop culture references within his work.
Most of our designs are a mixture of illustration, painting, photography and typography.
All of these aspects make up the unique style of YARN & COPPER.
All of our production is based in Japan.
We believe that the skills and craftsmanship of the Japanese textiles industry is the best way to produce the finest quality products.
Also, we are trying to use environmentally friendly materials such as fair-trade organic cotton whenever we can.