Koko 1966 10:Pm
Koko 1966 10:Pm
1.Clean your lenses regularly with a clean cotton cloth using mild soap and water.
a.Place lenses under warm running water to remove particles of dirt and dust.
b.Dry gently with a clean cotton cloth.
c.Do not use dirty or abrasive cloths which could alter the feature of their filters
2.Never loosen or remove any of the screws.
3.Avoid extreme conditions of heat and cold, like the dashboard of your car.
4.Keep your sunglasses in their protective case when they are not being worn.
5.Never lay the lenses face down on a hard surface.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Think 20th Century icons. Grace Kelly. Peter Sellers. Michael Caine in his signature black spectacles. Audrey Hepburn in the big white glasses that framed her elfin face. Iconic style makers - Givenchy, Dior and Vidal Sassoon. Think cult films of the fifties & sixties, The Ipcress File, Harry Palmer, Charade and Two for the Road. They've all got one thing in common. Oliver Goldsmith. In the second half of last century, when it came to eyewear, OG was synonymous with stars and style.