La Coupee Cushion
La Coupee Cushion
This item is no longer available
This item is held by Claire Gaudion in United KingdomThe story of our La Coupee design is from the island of Sark. Sark is a small tranquil island in the Bailiwick of Guernsey, with a stunning high cliff coastline. The main island of Sark is linked to 'Little Sark' via an exposed narrow causeway along the clifftop known as La Coupee. The sheer drops and shadows in the coastline at La Coupee have inspired this design.
Made from extremely soft 100% cotton, with a cotton inner is filled with 100% feathers. The cover has a concealed zip.
100% cotton, cotton inner filled with 100% duck feathers
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Claire Gaudion creates home accessories and fabrics with a sophisticated use of color, in print and weave. Our collections of cushions, throws, and fabrics are inspired by the unique light and color of the Channel Islands’ coastline. Designed and handwoven in our Hampshire studio, the collections are then produced in specialist British mills.