- Storing your Akola jewelry in the fabric bag provided to prevent scratching or tangling.
- Removing your Akola jewelry before applying perfumes, cosmetics or doing any physical activity."
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Welcome to the World of Akola
Akola is a globally-inspired jewelry brand, creating beautiful designs to lift up and champion women around the world.
Our name means “she works” in a local Ugandan dialect. We provide life-changing job opportunities through vertically-integrated manufacturing, employing women in Uganda to make each Akola piece.
We are here because of these women. We believe in them, and the power of all who live in the margins.