Linda Dress Khaki
Linda Dress Khaki
Product : Nice fabric with unique design and excellent craftsmanship. Even the name and historic concept o...
Product : Great dress lots of compliments
Care: Dry Clean.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Here at SABINA SÖDERBERG, I am the one who makes your clothes. I love it and wouldn't do it any other way. Every little step from plain canvas to a finished garment is made in our studio.
SABINA SÖDERBERG stands for slow fashion and brings back the craftsmanship of making beautiful garments where the goal is not only to create something as individual as the wearer, but also to revive lost traditions. I want to encourage people to understand the value of their garments; the amount of research behind each print, the effort put into getting the best fit and quality, the number of hours taken to sew a garment.
My Scandinavian heritage is essential to the design process, as I only work with natural fabrics and the best quality finishings on each piece. Our collections let the colourful art on the garments take the attention and each print is hand-drawn in the studio, exclusive for the brand. I put a lot of effort into the fit of every item and the pieces are designed to be flexible, comfortable and striking. A feeling like they can do it all, just like the woman who wears them.