This item is no longer available
They come in 18ct gold plated sterling silver, in a polished finish and are supplied with butterfly backs.
To prolong gold plated and oxidised items, keep them dry and avoid using chemical cleaners. To clean, use a soft polishing cloth.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
London-based jewelry brand Mei-Li Rose produces handcrafted jewelry perfect for the fashion-conscious crowd.
Using traditional silversmithing techniques, with a focus on quality craftsmanship, the Mei-Li Rose signature design aesthetic celebrates clean, minimal forms, often inspired by architecture and industrial design. Collections hint at classic designs with contemporary twists, creating modern, luxury pieces that can be worn day to night. Each collection is developed from the previous, forming a synergy between them so pieces are interchangeable and can be layered up, to suit each individual style. Mei-Li received her BA in Jewelry & Silversmithing from Birmingham’s School of Jewelry in 2010. She then worked as a designer for a high-street jewelry retailer, undertaking commissions to create bespoke pieces for clients before deciding to launch her own brand, Mei-Li Rose, in 2013.