This item is held by Mei-Li Rose in United KingdomThese simple gold earrings are versatile and beautifully crafted for a classic yet modern look.
They come in 18ct gold plated sterling silver, in a polished finish and are supplied with butterfly backs.
To prolong gold plated and oxidised items, keep them dry and avoid using chemical cleaners. To clean, use a soft polishing cloth.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Using traditional silversmithing techniques, with a focus on quality craftsmanship, the Mei-Li Rose signature design aesthetic celebrates clean, minimal forms, often inspired by architecture and industrial design. Collections hint at classic designs with contemporary twists, creating modern, luxury pieces that can be worn day to night. Each collection is developed from the previous, forming a synergy between them so pieces are interchangeable and can be layered up, to suit each individual style. Mei-Li received her BA in Jewelry & Silversmithing from Birmingham’s School of Jewelry in 2010. She then worked as a designer for a high-street jewelry retailer, undertaking commissions to create bespoke pieces for clients before deciding to launch her own brand, Mei-Li Rose, in 2013.