This item is no longer available
– rolled edges
– made in Como, Italy
– to be delivered within a box
- dry clean only
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Eclectic brand Philipp Sidler is dedicated to people with a soft spot for unusual graphics who are not obsessed with fashion trends. Promoting versatile and timeless pieces that will stand the test of time, the brand is the brain child of Swiss designer and illustrator Philipp Sidler. Having caught the fashion world’s attention with his unusual yet mesmerizing hand-drawn illustrations, Sidler feels responsible towards the environment, too, using fabrics that meet eco-friendly standards. Besides originality, impeccable quality is another prerogative of the brand. A joy to discover. If we say our scarves are exclusive – we really mean it. Therefore we limited each design to 100 units. Cause we think one core value of high fashion accessories should be that you can be sure that not everyone else around you is having the same designs as you. An important aspect of the brand’s philosophy is the responsibility towards environment. As a consequence, Philipp Sidler scarves are mainly made of Modal and Cashmere – fabrics that meet the brand’s highly ethical and eco-friendly standards. The label’s exquisite scarves are entirely produced in Como, Northern Italy, known as the world’s most qualified district for high quality fashion accessories.