He looks wonderful in any room, adding a streak of extravagant color to brighten up your space. He looks especially good scuttling across a bathroom wall!
The Magic & Myth Collection is inspired by the romance of ancient English folklore. Lobsters, those restless souls of the sea, evoke protection, cleansing and rejuvenation.
Each print is on lovely watercolour paper with the Isabel imprimatur on the reverse. It is sent in a tube rolled in navy tissue paper. Here it is shown in a simple Ikea Ribba frame, but it would also look lovely with a navy or teal mount!
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Isabel Fishlock is an artist and designer based in London.
Graduating with a first class collection from Central Saint Martins in 2010, Isabel has been designing prints and embroideries for world-leading brands such as John Galliano and Diane Von Furstenburg ever since. She currently designs and consults for Paul Smith and Designers Guild.
She has recently launched a new label, using her fashion and interiors background to start an exciting homeware line. Her work springs from her love of color, flowers and animals - elegant designs with an eye for detail. Luxurious stationary and beautiful bone china are just the beginning and have already become collectable items. All products are made in the U.K and in small batches.