Look Inward Journal Set
Look Inward Journal Set
Benefits: Reduces stress. Boosts mood, memory confidence and creativity. Strengthens immunity. Improves EQ and communication skills. Promotes clarity and healing.
Created to Inspire a Moment of Reflection...
Breathe deeply to tune inward. Select a prompt and record whatever comes up for you. Enjoy the flow.
Gold Prism Pen (made exclusively by Poketo for Daughters.): A black fine point rollerball point pen (.4mm) in a matching gold finish with a subtly prismatic shape that fits comfortably in your grip, bringing joy to the experience of writing your thoughts down. Measures 6" (15.2 cm) long.
Journal Prompts for Transformation & Manifestation: "I have been journaling since the age of 13 and find the practice to be both healing and highly transformational. These prompts can help connect us more deeply to our purpose and manifest more of what we want in our lives." – Susanna Peace Lovell, life coach
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Co-Founders Ellen Wong and Samantha Williams, burned out and left our careers in digital marketing to create Daughters. Initially, Daughters was inspired by our experiences in our corporate jobs. We wanted to give women accessible ways to define their own self care practice through the creation and curation of products and inspiring content. After starting our own healing journeys, we realized there was so much we didn't know, so we've been sharing our personal stories along the way to inspire conversations about our collective experiences as women in the workforce, while leveraging our platform to educate on new self care ideas and practices that can help manage burnout.
All of our products are small batch, handmade in California by Daughters or exclusively for Daughters by other woman owned artisan companies. We use only the highest quality wildcrafted, organic and natural plant-based ingredients and essential oils in all of our products. All of our products are 100% cruelty free and sustainably sourced.