Magic Frog Mug
Magic Frog Mug
This item is held by Isabel Fishlock in United KingdomAn exquisite fine bone china mug from Isabel’s Magic & Myth Collection.
Each frog is hand screen printed, then carefully fired in small batches in the heart of England’s historic potteries. The mug is a generous size, perfect for your morning cup of tea or coffee.
This uniquely intricate and enigmatic design will live up to any occasion, and makes a wonderful wedding gift or addition to your home. It looks gorgeous at the centre of a table or as part of a whole set.
The Magic & Myth Collection is inspired by the romance of ancient English folklore. Once seen as rulers of the earth or as symbols of fertility or healing, frogs have always been a source of mystery and fascination.
The mug is durable for everyday use and very happy in the dishwasher.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Graduating with a first class collection from Central Saint Martins in 2010, Isabel has been designing prints and embroideries for world-leading brands such as John Galliano and Diane Von Furstenburg ever since. She currently designs and consults for Paul Smith and Designers Guild.
She has recently launched a new label, using her fashion and interiors background to start an exciting homeware line. Her work springs from her love of color, flowers and animals - elegant designs with an eye for detail. Luxurious stationary and beautiful bone china are just the beginning and have already become collectable items. All products are made in the U.K and in small batches.