Marianne Dress Brick
Marianne Dress Brick
The dress comes in two colors: brick or sand, natural tones that work well on their own or which can be layered with darker, autumnal colors and neutral greys.
We are passionate about creating clothing that is sustainable as well as stylish. This dress is vegan friendly, and is made with certified organic cotton sourced from fair trade suppliers.
Product : Everyone asks wher...
Product : A beautiful garment that feels so good to wear - the lining is almost as lovely as the exterior ...
Swift delivery, easy purchase.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Bo Carter is a unique, independent, ethical fashion brand, creating high quality contemporary garments in a responsible manner. Bo was born in Poland during the communist era, an environment that offered little but empty shelves. Though that did not stop her from creating her own imaginary world of fashion with paper and scissors designing clothes for her paper dolls. Even after moving to England and taking up a career as an accountant, fashion was never far from her mind. This obsession led her to create her first collection in 2010. After that there was no stopping her. Bo has since showcased her collections in USA, India, Malta, Iceland and throughout the UK. Bo’s vision of fashion is clear: be unique, be bold and most of all be ethical. Ethics and a tough stance against animal cruelty have a special place in Bo’s heart, which is why you won’t find leather, fur or garments made using child labour or exploitation in any of her collections.