Massage Oil Eucalyptus Rosemary 165ml
Massage Oil Eucalyptus Rosemary 165ml
Easily spread and absorbed to feed the skin, organically scented to ease the body and soul. Erases traces of dull, problematic skin with a refreshing, herbaceous blend of eucalyptus and rosemary. Gentle yet effective on acne-prone skin.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin’s natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin’s surface
- No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances – everything you want, nothing you don’t.
A natural astringent, as it removes excess oil from skin. Helps to clear acne.
Balancing oil production. Treats comedone, infections and redness, and shine caused by sebum. Astringent, used to treat inflammation, reduce edema and detoxify the body.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
Even out skintone and reduce scars.
Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil
Antimicrobial properties effective in inhibiting bacterial growth.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract
Cooling effect and helps in brightening up dull skin
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
Apply on skin and lightly massage in circular motions, while focusing on pressure points. Continue until absorbed to help invigorate body and mind. A full body massage uses 20 ~ 35ml of oil per session.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Steam-distilled Eucalyptus from Australia and steam-distilled Rosemary from Spain
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Our beginnings started from a simple wish of sharing nature’s gifts with the world through essential oils and natural aromatherapy products.
HYSSES (乡术, meaning ‘arts from the village’) embodies a pure and authentic sense of preserving nature, heritage and appreciation for the native communities that have helped shape and broaden our journey. Like the unique DNA of every plant and composition of every sandstone, HYSSES was created organically and inspired by the wisdom of nature.
We scour the many corners of the earth to bring you the best of East and West, handpicking our ingredients from native sources where they thrive under naturally optimum environments and the seasoned hands of indigenous people. Each HYSSES product is consciously designed to honour its quality as much as it pays tribute to its roots to deliver the treasures of the earth into your hands.
When Nature Pampers, it's undeniably HYSSES.