Mint Bath Salt Satchet
Mint Bath Salt Satchet
Select your size Size Guide
Swift delivery, easy purchase.
Do not ingest. For external use only.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
NATURLY is a collection of natural products that harness the power of nature and the goodness of natural ingredients, and selected for their mindfulness towards sustainability, to enhance well balanced living.
Drawing on the memories of countryside living with lush woodlands and wateside cliffs led to NATURLY's spa quality body and hair care collection. The botanical based body and hair care products have been developed in partnership with a private vendor that supplies natural spa products to one of Asia's luxury hotel group. Blending artisan tradition with gentle technologies and carefully chosen natural ingredients - organic whenever possible, these luxurious products are infused with pure essential oil, combining the art of aromatherapy with a whole lot of love. These quality products are not tested on animals
NATURLY places sustainability at the forefront, to minimize its impact on our planet. Ingredients for the body and hair care products are biodegradable; and packaging is recycled or recyclable, whenever possible. NATURLY delightful products for well-being pamper your body and awaken your mind and senses.
A desire for personal and environment wellness led founder Barnny Lim, who had a long career with a luxury fashion group, to introduce NATURLY. Born in Malaysia; educated in Switzerland and America, and currently based in New York City, he is a well-traveled global citizen with an awareness of and focus on bringing wellness to today's fast interconnected lives