Multi-Active Balm UVA|UVB SPF30 - Sheer Flora
Multi-Active Balm UVA|UVB SPF30 - Sheer Flora
SHEER FLORA enhances what nature has given you, subtly accentuating the lips with just a hint of flattering tint. Like your lips, only better, its an effortless way to work a little color into your day. nb. The color looks very dark in the bullet but is as described above - it can be used to refresh faded lipstick and is a great to layer over lipstick/liner, as it will enhance whatever color is on the lips.
Formulated with alpine rose extract from the Swiss Alps and cranberry and raspberry seed oil from the Arctic to protect against sun damage, fine lines and loss of lip fullness. With a powerful blend of seaberry, avocado and blackcurrant seed oils to nourish, stimulate cell renewal and support skin barrier function. Enriched with jojoba, grape and sunflower oil to hydrate, condition and reduce moisture loss. Lips are smooth, healthy and protected all day long.
- gives lips a soft sheen and sheer wash of color. Apply liberally for a more intense color.
- melts into the lips to deeply nourish, yet leaves a light, long lasting emollient barrier to reduce moisture loss and protect against the drying effects of sun, sea, wind and cold. Suitable for all climates including at altitude.
- broad spectrum UVB and UVA sunscreens, powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins and omega oils (3,6,7&9) deliver high-performing multi-active defence against sun damage and skin ageing.
- supports the skin’s barrier function, stimulating natural cell renewal and regeneration for softer, healthier, younger looking lips.
- significantly reduces the occurrence of cold sores and encourages healing.
- alpine rose extract -taxifolin, catechin and chlorogenic acid protect the skin against UV induced oxidative stress, free radical damage, dehydration, sun damage and premature ageing. It reinforces cell membranes, reduces inflammation, and decreases the occurrence of cold sores with its strong anti-viral action.
- arctic cranberry and raspberry – tocotrienols (a rare form of natural vitamin E) and tocopherols (a common form of vitamin E), together with carotenoids, flavonoids and phytosterols deliver powerful anti-oxidants and soothe irritated skin.
- omega oils, vitamins & essential phyto-nutrients from seaberry, jojoba, blackcurrant, sunflower, avocado and grape seed oils are absorbed deeply to nourish, hydrate, stimulate skin regeneration and support the skin’s barrier function.
- beeswax & phyto-waxes create a long lasting emollient layer which protects against dehydration, indoor and outdoor environmental aggressors.
- VIT E Certified Gluten Free
NO Petrolatum ∙ Parabens ∙ Mineral oil ∙ Silicones ∙ Sulphates ∙ Propylene glycol ∙ Phthalates ∙ PEGs ∙ TEA ∙ DEA ∙ Synthetic fragrance. Never tested on Animals.
Product : Just gives a good natural, translucent cover -- not shiny, but makes my lips look a bit healthier and 'glowy'! I might get one the stronger colours in due course. But this is perfect for...
Within the first few days dead skin cells may naturally lift away as the skin regenerates, you can support natural exfoliation by gently rubbing the lips with a damp flannel/muslin twice a week. Continue to use during and following this phase for soft, nourished lips.
Full Ingredient List:
Cera alba (beeswax) ∙ Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil ∙ Olus oil ∙ Ricinus communis (caster) seed oil ∙ Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter) ∙ Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV filter) ∙ Octocrylene (UV filter) ∙ Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil ∙ Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenymethane (UV filter) ∙ Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters ∙ Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate ∙ Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil ∙ Copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba) wax ∙ Persea gratissima (avocado) oil ∙ Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil ∙ Glycerin ∙ Rubus idaeus (arctic raspberry) seed oil ∙ Oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil ∙ Hippophae rhamnoides (sea-buckthorn) berry oil ∙ Aqua ∙ Aroma ∙ Ethylhexyl palmitate ∙ Tribehenin ∙ Tocopherol (vitamin E) ∙ Sorbitan isostearate ∙ Rhododendron ferrugineum (alpine rose) extract ∙ Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract ∙ Palmitoyl oligopeptide ∙ [+/- Mica, Tin oxide, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491]
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
ALBUS & FLORA is a beauty brand, dedicated to creating clinically effective skincare which protects against environmental aggressors & positively impacts skin health. Founded by Rachel Williams, a physiologist and expert in acclimatisation, our high-performance formulas, are based on a unique & detailed scientific understanding of how skin responds and adapts to environmental challenge over time.
Deeply inspired by the outdoors, we are a beauty brand that captures the spirit of adventure and celebrates the beauty & wisdom of nature. Inspired by botanicals from extreme climates, to protect and deliver healthy radiant skin, we are the essence of modern active skincare.
Contemporary design, multi-functional and innovative natural cruelty-free formulations, are at the core of Albus & Flora and the brand currently produces an award-winning collection of SPF30 botanical lip balms in a range of shades, packaged in beautiful aluminium cases.