Night Owl Fan
Night Owl Fan
All fans come with painted rims, logo, high grade cotton and AEA approved painted wooden sticks.
100% made, con amor, en Spain.
The best way to protect your fan from unwanted injuries is to carry it around in its protective bag
To clean the sticks gently dust them with a damp cloth, preferably cotton, which will bring it back to its original glory
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Founder Victoria Speyer started Khu Khu to address the definitive gap in the fan-making markets for beautiful hand-fans representative of fashion and art today. Inspired by her years living in Southern Spain, she recognised how innately beautiful, handy and of course useful fans are, and yet there was little available for modern, stylish women. After experimenting with various design changes and focusing intently on fabulous print, Khu Khu has given hand-fans the rejuvenation they needed. Using the best of both modern and traditional art practices, Khu Khu pride themselves on small runs and exclusivity so their customers know they own a unique and exclusive product.