Lilya was looking in her friends wardrobe (who also happened to be the Goddess of joy and peace) and came across a pair of pants. Lilya borrowed them and felt peaceful and laid-back while wearing them. She will let you keep them and in return you must always remain joyful.
Each collection is inspired by a Saga written by the designer Kimberley Stacey. The Nordur Pants are part of the Lilya Saga Collection. Lilya is a strong Icelandic woman that travels to Sweden and discovers a hotel made of Ice.
Dry clean only
Please note that the colour may differ slightly from images due to the availability of fabric
Available in sizes 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
TISKA London is a British fashion label that is inspired by all things Nordic and promotes positivity, strength and independence in women. Each striking yet timeless collection is based on Nordic themes and stories written by the designer, Kimberley Stacey, all of which have strong central female characters. The first collection is called Lilya saga and is inspired by the story of a young Icelandic woman travelling to Sweden and discovering a hotel made of Ice.
The brand also champions slow fashion and makes every item to order so you can connect to the clothes on a more intimate level.