Available in store
Fine hand crocheted inner base in 100% cotton and embellished with Swarovski crystals to form the flower motif. The surface base of the earrings are also embellished in small jet Swarovski stones and finished off with mother of pearl beads as drops.
The base is set into a large sterling silver bezel for a neat finish.
Due to the nature of sterling silver, over some time you may notice colour change of the metal, this can be overcome by polishing with the cloth and kept inside the box when not in use.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Pinar Ozevlat, London based Turkish Cypriot designer with a fashion/textile designing background.
Taking inspiration from her Turkish background and marrying this with traditional sewing techniques, she has been designing hand crafted, handmade statement jewelry.
She has particularly been focusing on using hand crocheting technique, using fine cotton threads and embellishing the bases of her work with Swarovski crystals.
The contrasting use of materials have allowed her to design unique, luxury jewelry.
Especially for those who are not afraid of being noticed.