Oatmeal Body Polish
Oatmeal Body Polish
We never use: parabens, sulphates, lanolin, beeswax, synthetic perfumes or palm oil.
Hand made in small batches in the Cotswolds, all our products are naturally plant-derived and never tested on animals, which makes them completely vegan friendly.
How to use:
Take a single oatmeal bag from your pouch, remember to reseal your pouch to keep your other bags fresh and dry. Either in the bath or shower, soak the bag well then gently, using small circular motions rub down starting with your face and working all the way to your toes. When you’re done pop the bag straight in the bin.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
At ANI Skincare, our philosophy is also our life philosophy: Wash regularly, treat with respect, immerse in all that is natural and uplifting. Our products don’t promise to change your life but they could seriously enhance your complexion. ANI Skincare is not about erasing laughter lines - who wants to wipe away all the good times? It’s about getting your skin to optimum condition so you feel confident in yourself: keeping both skin and self-esteem healthy. Remember: smiling does more for your face than any face cream can.
ANI came into being when creator, Joanna Walker, disillusioned with what was available on the market, decided to formulate her own skincare. Her goal: to create a range of skincare using only those ingredients that offer something essential to the skin’s needs and are a pleasure to use.
~ We never use: parabens, sulphates, palm oil, lanolin, beeswax, synthetic perfumes ~
~ All our products are naturally plant-derived as well as being vegan and vegetarian friendly ~