Organic Dry Shampoo - Dark Hair
Organic Dry Shampoo - Dark Hair
Available in store
This expert blend of therapeutic botanicals including Comfrey, Burdock and White Tea blended with the cleansing power of certified organic Chestnut Powder, Tapioca Powder and Natural Bicarbonate of Soda cleanses and restores the natural beauty and body of your hair between washes.
The Organic Dry Shampoo will help balance oil production and soothe the scalp. The easy to wear formula is finished with an exquisitely scented, mind soothing infusion of certified essential oils including May Chang, Geranium, Benzoin, Lemongrass and Lavender.
- Cleanses and refreshes your hair whilst delivering a glorious scent.
- Adds volume and freshness, leaving the hair with a healthy shine.
- Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair blends with natural and coloured tones.
- Prolongs your blow-dry or style in-between washes.
- Soothes an itchy scalp.
- Removes oily looking roots without stripping the natural oils allowing the body to balance excessive oil production.
We recommend shampooing with traditional shampoo or hair cleanser 1-2 times per week so as not to wash the life out of your hair, dry shampoo is the perfect solution on the days in-between.
TRULY 100% NATURAL...
No Talc, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicone, Artificial Perfume, Artificial Colouring or any other man-made chemical ingredients.
Not tested on animals, just willing humans.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Sprinkle into the hair generously.
- Massage lightly into the roots then brush through the hair.
- Alternatively sprinkle on a pure bristle brush and work through the hair.
- Use daily to prolong your blow-dry/style.
- Blow with your hair dryer using cold air to increase volume and distribute the powder evenly.
Watch the video on: vimeo.com/tabithajk/organic-dry-shampoo/
tapioca starch (flour) (o), oryza sativa (rice) powder (o), arthrospira platensis (spirulina) powder (o), sodium bicarbonate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed powder (o), citrus limon (lemon) peel (o), solanum tuberosum (potato) starch (o), cicer arietinum (chick pea) seed powder (o), castanea sativa (chestnut) fruit powder (o), arctium lappa (burdock) root (o), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower (o), symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf powder (o), urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder (o), euterpe oleracea (açaí berry) fruit powder (o) nigella sativa (fennel) seed (o), cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil (o), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil (o), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (o), styrax benzoin (benzoin) resin extract, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil (o). (citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citronellol, farnesol, limonene, linalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils).
(o) = denotes certified organic ingredient
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Tabitha James Kraan is a self-proclaimed hair geek who started pioneering organic hairdressing in 1999 in her UK salons. Her journey led her to conclude that we have been abusing our hair for a long time and that we have literally been washing the life out of it. She discovered that hair responds much better when it's nurtured by nature with natural and organic ingredients. No longer prepared to wait for the haircare products she craved, she set out to develop her own range, based on her three core principles.
1. Oil Balancing - 2. Correct Cleansing - 3. Moisture Layering.
Her multi-award winning, organic, British made haircare works in harmony with your body for the ultimate hair & scalp health, encouraging you to start a love affair with your hair.