Organic Hair Oil
Organic Hair Oil
Available in store
Transform your hair with this deeply-nourishing Organic Hair Oil treatment. Blended with certified-organic Argan Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil and Vitamin E to nourish your hair and keep it beautifully soft and healthy. Sea Buckthorn Oil is a key active ingredient that helps to prevent dryness, thinning and split ends.
No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Silicones, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oils, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Fillers, No Artificial Fragrance, No Colors or Dyes.
Certified with Cruelty Free International.
INCI list: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free
No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Silicones, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oils, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Fillers, No Artificial Fragrance, No Colours or Dyes.
Certified with Cruelty Free International. Contains nut oils. For external use only.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Skincare To Empower Conscious Living.
Have you felt disappointed and confused by skincare? We were. That's why Sarah created her own plant-based blends to soothe Lauren's skin when she was recovering from leukaemia. We're two sisters on a mission to empower you to live a more conscious life. By detailing a full ingredient list on the front label across our natural and organic skincare collection, you know exactly what you're putting on your skin. Full, upfront transparency of ingredients. Join the new standard in conscious living.
As featured in Grazia, Marie Claire, Elle, Stylist, RED, Refinery 29, The Guardian - and more!